LI Phil
(User)
Mon Oct 11 2004 08:54 PM
Back after a nice respite (for me)

Hey, all...

Looks like Matthew and Nicole pumped up the #s, but didn't have much other effect. We now stand at 14/8/6; I predicted 14/8/3...a busted forecast for sure, but if we just end the season now, I will call it even...NOT.

Too many comments I just read thru to respond other than a couple which stood out...Steve...sorry Matt didn't quite give you a fun ride, but in light of what has already happened, let's call it a draw. Lou...great work on the 2004 season! Ed...I'm sorry, I thought for a minute you might have been, well, dissing may be too strong, but...questioning the NHC? Who else, well thanks to co-mods Danny & Coop for keeping the weekend traffic flowing. And everyone else too...

With that being said, don't look for Nicole to pull a "perfect storm," but don't be surprised if she does a "loop-de-loop" and start tracking back north west towards Halifax...they took a straight on CAT I with Juan last year, and I wouldn't be surprised if they don't eventually see similar situations with Nicole...

As far as Matthew; he's not quite done yet, but he's solely a rainmaker . A'ight [another tm HF], das all fo now.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and, at least like me, got Colombus day off!

Cheers,

LI Phil

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center