Keith234
(Storm Chaser)
Thu Nov 11 2004 12:20 AM
Re: 91L

Very odd weather pattern, that doesn't seem to add up. Let me explain, some places you have very short amplitude while in other places you have very board amplitude and, sometimes very close to eachother. There is something called Fractual geometry, which is pretty much taking pieces of other gemotric figures and making new ones, and figuring out realtionships between the two. This is how we get teleconnections folks and some other well known realtionships. Trofs and ridges are parabola's and have significant patterns to them because they are geometric figures, which I'm not going to teach advance geometry. The point I'm trying to make is that I'm seeing some weird things in odd places....

The current disturbance will not form anything significant, I can say that with some confidence. Though anyone in the northern Leewards, get a one-way ticket out of there now before it is too late. The tropics are pretty much dead, to put it simply. I'm done for the rest of the season and going to abstain from saying something will develop, just to see if it does. This website has been great to me, and I would like to thank all the people who made it happen...have a great winter.

With all due respect
Keith Roberts

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center