HanKFranK
(User)
Tue Nov 30 2004 11:31 PM
STORM FORUM

just added a new thread to the storm forum.. a chance to get your 2005 forecast numbers out ahead of gray. those of you who have a pair when it comes to forecasting, by all means, see if you can hit the bullseye from this far out. after thursday you'll have whatever dr. gray's forecasting crew has to offer to play your ideas off of.. so bonus respect points for stuff put there in the next 48 hours.
a'ite, the nhc has finally claimed otto, the worst season i've seen in my life is officially over, and we're taking initial bids on '05.. i guess all is right in the world of atlantic hurricanes for now.
HF 2230z30november

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center