danielwAdministrator
(Moderator)
Sun Dec 19 2004 02:02 AM
Re: Map update

Sorry to hear that things are slow Skeet. I would imagine that the Holidays have something to do with it. Someone, somewhere, said "Good things come to those who wait". I believe that You and the rest of us her a familiar with that phrase. It keeps the nerves calm and the tempers down. By my count there are 28 days left in the NHC review. Give'em heck folks.

On a lighter note. I see Hank and Richard are making plans for a Christmas snowball fight in the South..Why NOT, we've had every other extreme this year. GFSX has me waking up to a 14deg F on Christmas morning. 60 miles north of the GOM...!

Happy Holidays to all, enjoy the time off and the Snow (if you see any).
Richard, we'll freeze a few snowballs and ship them to you!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center