LI Phil
(User)
Sun Mar 13 2005 06:52 PM
Re: EPAC Disturbance

Quote:

Yep, there sure is one today, south of Panama.

I hear what Ed says, but, I think we may pop an early depression or storm..May/June timeframe, no science, just a gut feeling...

MM

I'll tend to side with the esteemed Mr. Dunham, but MM raises an interesting point...remember Ana "popped" in April of aught-three...

Perhaps ED may want to start up the "first storm of the season" thread in the Storm Forum...I was OH SO CLOSE last year (picked 6/15) yet Mr. Dunham held firm with his 7/31 call and we got Alex on 8/1. Then TSFH reigned down fire and brimstone and reminded everyone, but especially Floridians, that we must always be extremely careful what we wish for...

Here's to a season of weak landfallers and strong fishspinners! BTW, I've got a whole new crow cookbook and I'm anxious to try out the recipes!

Cheers,

LI Phil

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center