Colleen A.
(Moderator)
Wed May 18 2005 04:17 PM
Re: HEY COLLEEN!

Frank may get early release, at least that's what I've heard in the rumor mill.

Yes, a bit of mischief indeed! I don't know if there's a way to top off last season, but if this is any indication, ..........

Good to be back on the boards! I've been fighting a nasty case of facial neuralgia called TN which causes a shocking sensation and is indeed very unpleasant. I'm on some heavy duty meds to keep it at bay. I'm blaming it on last year's season since I had to slap myself on that side of the face so many times to keep myself awake! This is about the time when the meds kick in and kick butt, so if you don't hear from me for a couple of hours, I'm OUT. I have to take them after the kids leave in the morning so I can be functional when they get home, and then again at night after they go to bed. It's a real pain in the face.

It will be interesting to watch and see what happens with Adrian. Hopefully, no lives will be lost, although we know what happens with rains in the mountainous area.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center