LI Phil
(User)
Wed May 18 2005 07:37 PM
Re: Tropical Storm Adrian

>>> I believe we had a devastating May storm last year too...

yes we did...there was an unnamed and in fact uninvestigated may storm which devastated haiti, killing at least 3,000. if you feel like it, you may want to go back into the 2004 archives, towards the end of May, and see what we all had to say about it...

i really believe the nhc dropped the ball on that storm, as it was clearly AT LEAST a tropical depression, if not alex...

it will be interesting to see if your weakening hypothesis holds up, as i'm of the mind that this might achieve hurricane status at the next update...but we shall see...either way, she's still holding strong at 60+ winds, so she's clearly not a hurricane yet...

and it's el salvador..san salvador is the capital but nice analysis keith

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center