HanKFranK
(User)
Thu May 19 2005 07:46 PM
Re: maybes

it isn't going to avoid the shear. it might deal with it better than forecast. central america is going to get rained on and the coastal areas of el salvador will get high winds. you can read all that in the official forecast, so i didn't think it bore repeating. my interest is in potential scenarios of the storm's crossing. none of my thoughts are far removed from yours in this sense; i think it has a slim chance of survival (earlier today without the recon i saw almost none, but it turns out they had adrian underrated, and i was going on less information). you need to read what i say and form your criticisms a little better than that, keith, if they're to have any merit. i have only one request; that you stop quoting my entire comment in yours. if people want to read what i said, they can scroll up a little and see the exact same text--it's redundant clutter.
HF 2045z19may

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center