Colleen A.
(Moderator)
Tue Jun 07 2005 08:48 PM
Re: The Caribbean

This is only MHO, but when I look at that satellite loop posted, it appears that some of the energy near NW Florida is beginning to lift to the north, which would mean a more poleward pull on what *may* be our first (ugh) TD of the year. It looks like that dry air is being replaced with moister air in the GOM, and if you look at the bottom part of the loop, it appears that the low could possibly be pulled around what I would call (in a very scientific sense) a "loop-de-loop".
Again, my OHO which could be completely incorrect. I can predict this with almost 99.9% certainty: someone along the eastern GOM is gonna get soaked, named or no-named.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center