Katie
(Weather Guru)
Thu Jun 09 2005 06:58 PM
Re: hunch

HCW - thanks for the offer of the jet ski...boy it has been a while since I have gone out on one of those! YIPPEE....ah, the good ol' days.

I agree with your hunch though....I was thinking the same thing. It just seems to be lingering around down there and I was wondering how it was going to make landfall that soon. But, what do I know?

Phil, already setting up plans for the indoors. The porch is screened in and big enough that I think I can still put her bouncie toy up and still have all the balls too. I think I want to play with it more than she will! I will send you some pictures so you will see how much fun I had!!!

Katie

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center