Colleen A.
(Moderator)
Thu Jun 09 2005 08:35 PM
Re: hunch

I don't think we will know for sure whether or not the center has reformed to the east until we get some recon information. Like Clark said, it's a possibility and these storms are fickle -- especially poorly organized ones like Arlene -- and it is very possible to see a new center reform. That, of course, would not bode well for Florida. However, I don't think Florida's going to miss out on any of the rain. And don't forget...there is room for error in that cone..and it could be to the right, so the NHC is still on track. I wonder if we'll see any shift to the right at 5pm. Prolly not.

Ok..I got the actual area where Jim Cantore will be: PENSACOLA. Janeen Albert will be in Marco Island, Florida.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center