Rick on boat in Mobile
(Weather Drama Guru)
Thu Jun 09 2005 09:50 PM
Re: new track

"Rick saw every cloud over the GOM as a potential CAT V headed straight for Mobile...it was kinda the boards own inside joke...then Ivan came and it wasn't quite so funny anymore...so that's that."

only people like you made others posts and opinions an inside joke. Many were not offended at what I typed, however, for some reason, it bothers you when novices like myself make a prediction...and it comes true. As to the assertion that I predicted a cat 5 for every cloud in the GOM...it is simply a way for you to poo poo anything I do type...and for that, I wonder what your problem is....sure, I said that quite a bit...but most readers accurately realized there was humor involved...

for some reason, you were bothered by it...
your moderation has become somewhat of a big brother issue...and you ain't my big brother...so if you prefer to type that I am a joke in some eyes...see if you're big enough to post this....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center