Katie
(Weather Guru)
Fri Jun 10 2005 04:12 PM
Re: Back for Another Season

Any idea when she is going to move farther to the West?? I mean, it looks like she is right off the W. Coast of FL. We honestly can't take any more rain. As Colleen can probably agree with me on this, the road have sitting water in them already. I can't even begin to think of what one-two more days of heavy consistant rain is going to do.

Anyone watch Fox News? They make it sound like this is the end of the world. They are so darn dramatic when they show coverage of the storm. I have no choice that is the channel that is on in my face here at work, but give me a break.

I do wonder how much stronger she will become before making landfall. I didn't think she would be more than just a rain maker but I might have been wrong

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center