Storm Hunter
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Fri Jun 10 2005 04:22 PM
Re: possibilities

i been watching the lastest vis, and i think she just threw out another swirl in the last few hours and looks like she is trying to get another center up under the convection to the ene of the center. Storms fired up this morning to ene of center but now have weakened, cloud tops have flattened and appears she is up to something now....holding her own. I just have a hard time thinking the dry air over on the west side of her will weaken enough for to much more strengthening, but the ships model calls for it, so will see. Then again its JUNE in the GOM...will have to see

GOES-EAST Visible - Storm Relative scroll down and check out the Goes East St. Rel...appears that the RSO will stay with severe weather today in plains

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center