berrywr
(Weather Analyst)
Sat Jun 11 2005 06:14 AM
11/0615Z - Arlene, new center? - MCC movg due W

So many centers..and now at 11/0615Z, another possible new center and it's moving due West along 27.5N. Looks like 2 distinct centers, one devoid of Tstms, the other the new MCC moving due west inside a larger cyclonic envelope. I was about to write, I'm sticking with Mobile-Pensacola, but this has me scratching my head. I don't see anything in the upper air environment to change the NNW course towards the coast...the 200mb ridge has strengthened over FL and SE USA as her outflow indicates; but 850, 700 and 500, show continued slight weakening or neutral heights over past 24 hours. I can't imagine what the NHC boys are thinking now...so many centers; which one? Safe to say, this is a storm we don't concentrate on the center; the action is well away from the center at the moment with the exception of this new development.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center