Katie
(Weather Guru)
Mon Jun 13 2005 08:28 PM
Re: Birthday

Taz - actually, we didn't.

Just before the party started we had some really nasty weather roll through so I just decided to set it up on the porch. It wasn't all that big and was a big help in that it wasn't wet to put it in her bedroom. The party was great - too bad her dad was there - I thought I was going to hang him. Seriously, why do some people feel the need to put down others in front of their friends and family? It doesn't make you look macho. Just like a clown. Anyway, thanks for asking though. She had a great time, if I ever knew how to post pictures on here, I would do it but, I can't even figure out how to resize my avitar correctly so, I am lost!

EDIT: Katie, PM Mike about posting attachments (do not do it in this forum) and i'm sorry but i had to edit a bit of your language regarding your ex...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center