HanKFranK
(User)
Fri Jun 17 2005 04:00 AM
say what

i aint no frickin guru. haven't been keeping good tabs on mjo, since it didn't seem to direct 2004 like the previous seasons i kinda quit watching it like a hawk. i'll have to find what monitoring resources are out there right now.. the old cpc graphic didn't work most of the time. been eyeballing SOI and getting secondhand bastardi thoughts.. that's enough to keep some semblance of reason.
our old friend 92L is waving goodbye, flaring some under the ridging in the exit region of that upper trough. it's forcing mechanisms aren't purely tropical as a broad trough covers much of the central atlantic. 93L has lost its battle with land, but the disturbed weather in the region should continue as an upper trough digs sw over the eastern u.s. into the gulf over the weekend. there should be some outflow enhancement for the area... enough to force pressure falls and maintain disturbed weather, while inducing shear on the region as well. the globals are showing low pressure near the southeast, drawing in energy from the nw caribbean... it might have a quasi tropical look to it, whatever comes up over florida into early next week. as for clark's idea about july.. why the hell not, i say. indications are we're entering a hyper-active season.
HF 0457z17june

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center