GuppieGrouper
(Weather Master)
Sun Jun 19 2005 02:13 PM
Re: Quiet Weekend Continues

That line of squally weather between the Yuc and Cuba although nothing important has a weird placement that I do not recall seeing before. I also felt several times this week when I viewed the loops that the frames were in backwards with everything pushing south and east instead of North and West. I also noticed the front lines from the west being few and far between effectively rulling out any immediate formations to approach Florida. (of course I am biased against anything coming to Florida this year if for no other reason than the media hoopla) Jus' one of those weird people that like to prove the point contrary to popular opinion. Did see snails climbing my house this morning and washed them down. A few lovebugs without partners were flying around as well We are now getting dried out so it is time for the afternoon thunderbummers! Everyone else can keep those hurricanes at a distance, please..

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center