GuppieGrouper
(Weather Master)
Fri Jun 24 2005 12:39 AM
Re: splitter

I just looked at 94L on the NRL sight and it is looking somewhat defined with the squall lines starting to show up to the right of what appears to be a center. I am amazed that it is still an invest, but not surprised that the officials do not want to rush to identify, name or otherwise suggest that this could be a possible storm unless there is good evidence it will become a storm. This is wayyyy too close to Florida and the weather has been tracking pretty well over South Florida this week. I am very happy with the conservative weather reporting that has been going on due to last year's real problems.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center