Steve
(Senior Storm Chaser)
Fri Jun 24 2005 03:26 PM
Re: Space Coast

Yeah, there's a shot at a baroclinic storm on the resurrected 94L system. I'm not sure if it gets to gale center, TD or possibly low-range named storm prior to hitting the GA/SC coast later this weekend. It appears the upper level low will move inland first followed by the surface feature. Perhaps the GFS/CMC alliance was correct in placing something more than just an upper vortex on the map. The bottom half of the wave, what I was betting on, still looks like it's got a shot to go in the next week period To me, it's more a question of whether it gets cranking in the BOC or the EPAC. I still think it's gonna make a run for it. And after all this time, who would have guessed Colleen was a super vixen?

Steve

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center