dem05
(User)
Mon Jun 27 2005 02:22 AM
Re: It is a TD

Hi Hurrihj and mapmaster. First. Hurrihj, I think you are right, things came close to coming together for a TD, but it just didn't happen. Mapmaster, keep up your observations. I hope this site remains highly interactive. My impression has been that the posters here really aren't wave mongers, but have an alert interest. I wish more were like the gang here. Being prepared and aware affects outcomes should a storm come in anyones direction.
I learn new things from all of you too. In the short term, I will stick to my guns and possibly eat crow later. This probably seems like hype, but I think the NW Carribean/SE Gulf will be back in the NHC TWO within 48 hours. I think something might get going before thursday. Per my previous posts, the ridge is building even more in the region. Convection doesn't look impressive, but the wave interaction may become interesting here.
http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/DATA/RT/watl-ir4-loop.html

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center