Colleen A.
(Moderator)
Wed Jun 29 2005 05:40 PM
Lysis

I am very aware of the fact that there is a TD in the basin of the GOM. I am even more aware of the fact that he will be dead in about 12 hours when he interacts with land. If this was a storm that was a serious threat to any land areas, I can assure you that I would be more concerned. However, this is not the case.
I would also like to remind you that this is a forum for weather hobbyists and the comments that I made about how people can read the weather because of the way their bodies react IS weather related. I am not taking anything away from the forum by mentioning these phenomena that have been proven in scientific experiments. Moreover, it is not your place to tell me or anyone else what we can and cannot discuss on this board. I have been here for a long time and I think that most people that are regulars here will vouch for me when I tell you that when the going gets rough I do not post anything that would take away from an impending disaster. I went through 3 hurricanes last year as did Katie and many here. Had I been talking about Natalee Holloway or the war in Iraq, your comments would have been appropriate and the moderators would have erased my post without blinking their eyes. So far they have not done that but if they choose to, I will respect their decision.
Now, let's just start over and I hope you have a good day.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center