SkeetoBiteAdministrator
(Master of Maps)
Wed Jun 29 2005 08:54 PM
Re: Lysis

Quote:

...I would also like to remind you that this is a forum for weather hobbyists and the comments that I made about how people can read the weather because of the way their bodies react IS weather related...

...Now, let's just start over and I hope you have a good day.

That's rich.

My joints ache when the pressure drops. Especially my knees and hips. Must be from all the long hikes (25 miles or more at a time) in the Marine Corps. Jeanne seemed to affect me more than Charlie or Frances. I recall my ears popping at one point when the remnants of the eye of Jeanne moved over head.

Our bodies are amazing machines that are very sensitive to our surroundings and environment. Before satellites and radar, that's about all we had.

I for one am greatful for everyone's input in these forums.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center