Tazmanian93
(Weather Master)
Thu Jun 30 2005 06:56 AM
Re: joe b

Yes, JB had some very interesting info and insight. Anyone know where I could find a overlay/comparison this year/last year of air pressure, surface temperatures, winds at the upper, middle and lower levels? I hope it is ok to write this ) Use to keep a boat in Ellington/Mayo MD and use to go Blue Fishing all the time but as stated, later than now. My first blue as a kid, caught and he caught me. Left him on the line, young/dumb, went to take him off the line, thought he was sleepin or dead. Got him off the line, son of gun bit my finger, darn near all the way through. Still got the scar LOL. I miss Phillips Crab House !!!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center