lawgator
(Weather Hobbyist)
Tue Jul 05 2005 12:05 AM
Re: Possible T.D.4 path

Courtesy of Cooper, I am looking at the models. Some show it brushing the SW part of the state on its way to La. or east to the panhandle One shows it brushing the E coast of the state. I think you have to wait to see where the center develops, if one does, and then see how the models initialize it. One would think that the longer it takes to get its act together, the further west the likely path.

I will say that, if my assumption is correct that the larger the number of concentric rings around the center in the models, then the higher the winds and stornger the storm, there's one or two models that are particularly nasty.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center