twizted sizter
(Weather Guru)
Wed Jul 06 2005 01:47 PM
Re: The High Pressure Ridge

Actually I form my own opinions...being only a layperson I have to rely on others in the know...take a little from here & little from there.

I do view him as mostly entertainment...especially his views on Big Brother...but he does make some valid points at times.

Being in Fl well hurricane season is just a fact of life for living in paradise...last year woke alot of us up...even this life-long native...who woulda' thunk so much destruction so far insland & 5 storms...6 if you count Ivan II.

Prepare for the worst & hope for the best...tomorrow is a new day & the picture will become much clearer.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center