Frank P
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Wed Jul 06 2005 01:52 PM
Re: Cindy

Max winds in Biloxi area as far as I know was around 48 mph... I think Grand Isle and NO probably got higher gusts... I expected a lot worse but you get what you get... not disappointed at all I might add... Dennis will be an entirely different story... hwy 90 flooded in low lying areas and a few power lines out but not much else reported thus far... I still have power but only because I now have a generator...hehe... I'm sure I would have lost power if I didn't have one.. I can't tell you where Dennis is going but I would pay real close to what the NHC is forecasting and make my decisions accordingly... good luck to all in the path of this one... but hey, I'm boarded up and ready for whatever comes... I just might leave my windows boared up till December...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center