Frank P
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Wed Jul 06 2005 05:10 PM
Re: Thanks, Clark

Colleen my dear, I think the pucker pressure for posters on the board will slowly start to rise as the Dennis intensifies and heads towards the GOM and points unknown.... And I can understand the good people of Florida and their concerns, especially after last year... but sweetie there not much you can do about where it goes except to prepare, which I'm sure you are, or evacuate..... I know this, Dennis is NOT going to catch you offguard... that is not going to happen, because you're too smart...

Regardless, I am officially declaring a CFHC "pucker pressure watch" for all posters, expect the pucker pressure watch to be upgraded to a "pucker pressure warning" and should be posted within the next day or so....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center