B.C.Francis
(Storm Tracker)
Wed Jul 06 2005 06:04 PM
Re: Dennis

The hotel where I worked in Brevard County has been out of commision since last October. The renovation is still only half way there and here we go with another huge hurricane season coming our way. With the hotel right on the beach all of us employees get a little nervous when things start picking up in the tropics because of what we went through last year. I`ve been on culinary task force for my company since then. I`ve been Charleston, Jekell Island, Hilton Head, Winterhaven, West Palm Beach and every place I go its the same. Everybody has the jitters. Its amazing, people who did`nt care one hoot about weather before are becoming really involved with every update. Its the talk of the town. .....Good luck all....Weatherchef

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center