Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Jul 06 2005 07:15 PM
Re: Cindy Landfalls, Dennis still Being Watched

Hi All,

This is probably a stupid question but I'm wondering when there will be a better idea of where Dennis is going -- maybe Saturday?
I know its still too soon to tell and most folks around here say the track is too far west right now so there will be no effects on New Orleans but..
If we do get an evac I will probably go this year -- didn't leave for Ivan which I was very glad since we literally got nothing. After Cindy last night though I don't want to see what a big storm will do. I'll have to make plans fairly early with 3 big dogs and a cat.
Hopefully this will be irrelevant to me but I'm still curious on when it looks like we'll have better info
Thanks!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center