Ricreig
(User)
Wed Jul 06 2005 07:24 PM
Re: Cindy Landfalls, Dennis still Being Watched

schmee... Let me strongly suggest you register. If you do, people will be able to better know where you are located and to send you private mail with more detailed answers than may be poffered in the forum itself. I get the impression you are in the area affected by Cindy, and if so, I expect you have until Monday or Tuesday morning before you could be affected (given the speed of the storm does not increase too much). Given the time it takes to board up or get supplies (you do have them already, don't you), you might need to make an educated decision about Saturday afternoon or evening about what, when and where. However, be advised that Dennis, like all tropical weather, plays by its' rules, not ours so keep alert and prepared to move/make decisions sooner if warranted. Best bet: Get your plans and preparation done NOW. If you need it, you already have it and can concentrate on implementation. If it goes elsewhere, well, it is a long season ahead and I doubt it will go to waste, and if it does turn out to not be needed, go camping somewhere Then you can munch the non-perishable goodies around the camp-fire in the coolness of Fall weather. Bottom line: This weekend by Saturday you should pretty well know.

Richard

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center