Brett
(Weather Watcher)
Wed Jul 06 2005 11:22 PM
Track and Models

Questions, questions. I ran a 20 image loop of Dennis' visible imagery since this morning, and I too am noticing a move to the NW over the last few images. I know its early, and although it is normal for people to get concerned about each little jog and the possibility of something of this nature coming their way, but how much does each jog really effect the long term track? When will the recon data be put into the models so we can get a better picture of the output? Also, when will the models take into consideration better data from the air masses surrounding the storm that may affect its path? Sorry there are more questions than answers, but I am moving into a new house that does not yet have shutters, so this season is more of a big deal to me than others.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center