AndyG
(Weather Watcher)
Thu Jul 07 2005 12:04 AM
Re: VIPIR?

Quote:

VIPIR is something I haven't let the proverbial jury back in for. Yet. I recall there being a big hubbub with one of the Bay Area stations and Charley, there being a single model showing the hard NE turn into Punta Gorda. IIRC, this was Vipir. Anyone care to confirm/kill?

I live in the East Orlando (UCF) area, attending the university, and home is Port Richey (central Pasco, along the 19 corridor) so I generally experience a lot of "crosstalk" when it comes to the various wx stations/personalities around here and at home.

Though I don't expect Dennis to roll through Orlando, I've got my apartment stocked. I'm a tad more worried about my hometown though. Anyone willing to impart a good digest of the conditions/general wisdom w.r.t. Dennis?

Yeah, it was Jerve with VIPIR

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center