Magic Hat
(Verified CFHC User)
Fri Jul 08 2005 02:32 PM
Re: Dennis and Cuba

Quote:

Quote:

watching wobbles right now is not important.

Last night around midnight central I saw the eye wobble north toward the Bahamas. What worried me was I didn't see any watches or warnings for the Bahamas. These things are too unpredictable to assume they will not change direction overnight. Fortunately for the Bahamas, that was just a little field trip for Dennis. He is still headed straight for my back yard and I can't gamble he will zig to the east just as he makes landfall like Ivan did. Ivan took a few shingles on the house and ruined the tin on my barn.
Thanks to everyone here. I'm a truck driver, stuck in a PA shop right now, and need as much info as possible to be able to get home in time to evacuate everyone. If this truck doesn't get fixed, the kids will be on their own this time and I don't like it one bit!!
God be with all in this monster's path.
Lu

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center