Rasvar
(Weather Master)
Sat Jul 09 2005 01:34 PM
Re: Indecisive Dennis

You will hit an occasional squall once you get down to Florida. It will be fast moving. If you are driving a high profile vehicle, you may feel a strong gust or two. Otherwise, the weather in northeast and east central Florida will only be a little worse then afternoon T-storms. I live in Orlando and am not changing my plans. Heading out to run errands and do things. Only a majorl issue along the west Florida coast up to the panhandle.

I would think the fact that NASA left the shuttle on the pad is a pretty good sign that the weather is not going to be too bad in East Central Florida.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center