damejune2
(Storm Tracker)
Sat Jul 09 2005 07:07 PM
Re: Conch Republic Bashing

So....still think it's going to hit South Fla, as you've been saying the last three days?????? I think you guys need to pay more attention to the NHC. I know i do and if they say the ridge isn't going to weaken enough, then i am with them. All week you guys have been saying the ridge was going to weaken and Dennis would pull a "charley" and hit South Fla. It's a good thing you are not real mets because all of South Fla would evac'd and the panhandle and AL, MS, would be sitting ducks.

Please keep any concerns with one person's forecast to a private message in the future. We have already been through this debate on the boards over the past two days, and it does not need to be rehashed. Let's focus on where the storm is going, okay? -- Clark

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center