MikeCAdministrator
(Admin)
Mon Jul 11 2005 03:50 PM
Re: Are you kidding

Responses are locked down to only registered users again.
Other forums are still open. I'd like to leave this as open as possible folks. But don't need people to derail everything. I'm familiar with how much larger forums work, and I can do moderation that way if it would be better. With much more use of the banhammer but I'd rather not. May institute probations (timed periods where a user cannot post) and ban warnings into this.

However I tend to hope most people don't need it, so in the past I've left it open to make it easier for folks to comment.

This site isn't super serious, it's just a website and anyone can do something similar with the effort, but I read it too, and I can spot when things degrade it.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center