drcrazibob
(Weather Watcher)
Mon Jul 11 2005 07:42 PM
Re: Move it to the left.. move it to the right.. down .. south.. up north

Quote:

Having been born and raised here, I always scratch my head and wonder why people want to move here. Its hot, muggy, buggy, conjested, overpopulated in some areas, and frankly the cost of living and earnings arent the best.

Hey now... hehe.. I grew up in NY and moved down here 2 years ago. I spent a couple years living on the south shore of Lake Ontario. And there were a handful of times I had to literally crawl out the top of a window to shovel snow away from my place so I could open the door. 6 feet of snow makes Florida a paradise to me! and I'm very glad to call Daytona Beach home now hurricanes and all!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center