trinibaje
(Weather Guru)
Mon Jul 11 2005 07:42 PM
Re: Move it to the left.. move it to the right.. down .. south.. up north

Quote:

I appreciate all comments! We will try to stay calm, but my wife and i are freaked out by this! Last year was terrible as far as mental energy and i think that is where this is coming from. After the season ended, all i could think about was this season and it wasn't even Christmas yet. We are seriously thinking of moving out of here. Some people have nerves of steel when it comes to mother nature - i don't. I don't know how you guys/gals do it.

when i forget the hype and look at the possiblity of actually being really affected by a hurricane (i.e having your house destroyed) you probably have better odds of getting in a car accident on the way home. No matter which part of the country you live, you are faced with something from mother nature at some time of the year.

As for living in Florida, yes its hot, muggy and there are other complaints we can make but.. but i rather the heat than chatting my teeth to cold weather and looking at gray skies 9 months out of the year...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center