Allison
(Weather Guru)
Wed Jul 13 2005 08:22 PM
Re: Model mania

Quote:

hello and im sorry but living in florida and going through the hurricanes we had to encounter last year...i think its about time that somewhere else got hit...weve had our fair share...not saying i wish you any danger or harm...but there was alot of damage done to florida last year and this year and we dont need anymore...theres my 2 cents...i do apologize if anyone gets offended but imsure there are others who agree with me...

No offense taken, but just a clarification --

I can't speak for Shana, but I think the issue with the earlier post wasn't so much the prediction of a Texas landfall (we could actually use the rain, without the wind of course... ), but rather alluding that storms headed away from Florida aren't as relevant to the people who post here....

Then again, this is the Central Florida Hurricane Center...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center