Lysis
(User)
Wed Jul 13 2005 11:54 PM
Re: Model mania

Exactly Storm Cooper... it is all relative. And that means that if we were more fortunate than others, we need to not complain. It is ok to tell a story... or even boast sometimes (look at my sig). But never use any storm as an excuse or to gain respect.

EDIT: Fair... but people were just over the top yesterday. The fact is, it would be an honor for him to "lurk" here... and people were making fun of him as a person and not as a meteorologist.
EDIT II: and just to point out... I have no idea if Joe Bastardi is lurking here or not. He probably isn't. I just said that, so don't run with it.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center