drcrazibob
(Weather Watcher)
Thu Jul 14 2005 03:12 AM
Re: Winds In Emily

Quote:

Do you people even read what the nhc says? they talk about how hard it is to forcast the winds they just dont have a good handle on that but all models but the ukmet takes it to the yucatan.

I love wishcasters and doomcasters who have nothing more then a wish to see a north moevment in this.

What is even more funny is when the last storm was going dennis i talked about what the ukmet modle said and i was told how bad the model is but now since it shows the most intrest everyone wants to jump on it.

Its the wishcasters and doomcasters that makes boards like this sick.

I think its going where they say and why? cause that is there buisness and yes it may be wrong but 99% of the models are showing it not going to florida but only time will tell till the next one comes.

I have been watching this site for 2 years now and have a lot of RESPECT for many of the posters on here. I think your statement is very disrespectful. And if you don't like what you're reading, then don't read it.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center