jrhurricane
(Registered User)
Sat Jul 16 2005 08:46 PM
Re: Emily Category 4, Hurricane Warnings up for Jamaica

Yah...I did jsut see the map of Emily. You can tell it did shift a bit direction...Does anyone seem to know what directions will be getting a direct hit. I was thinking that Central Coastal Texas wouldn't see anything, but now I see that they might and all the way up to Louisiana, which I already did know that they would maybe see TS force winds possibly? Or possibly TD force winds? I do think that anyone in the US from Southern Texas to Eastern or Western Lower Louisiana do need to keep an eye on this storm as the track is probably still uncertain? Question for the Meteroligist's-What do you think the track will be...which I already do know some of them already are certain about the track and some are not, but I really am uncertain that is why I am asking about Emily's Track.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center