Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Fri Jul 22 2005 04:59 PM
Re: Movement

The Bamn models to me are useless. Although JB says he likes the idea of Franklin coming back to the U.S. I dont see it happening. For 1 there will be no strong ridge to push it back westward. That ridge will be weak. After the trough moves off the east coast this weekend, a weak ridge will form and possibly halt the NE movement of Franklin, then a deeper trough will come into the great lakes and eventually east coast and sweep him NE rapidly early-mid next week.
BTW Joe was looking at the wrong telaconnection. The current trop off japan is moving N and eventually NE. The System hes talking about hitting Japan is in comparison to the one going to be in the gulf. I agree on the Japan hit, just he sees the wrong teleconect system.Like he or anyone says, we will see what will happen and if Im wrong then this will be the 1st blown forecast outside of me missing Dennis by 75 miles from 3 days out ( which wasnt too bad).

you missed dennis by 75 mi from 1 day out; 3 days out you had it further east. to be fair i had it in about the same spot. you aced arlene and emily, but were lackluster with bret and cindy. those are the facts. -HF

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center