Steve
(Senior Storm Chaser)
Sat Jul 23 2005 12:25 AM
Re: Franklin Ragged, Likely out to Sea

>>You have to pay $$$ for JB's "pro secret stuff".

Yeah. If you want the column and the meterological map discussion, you have to pay for accuweather pro. It was an okay deal for $14.95/month last couple of seasons, but it's high at $24.95.

>>JB is nothing but a wind bag his score has been low for the last 5 yrs.

That's kind of lame ebel. That you'd post it under an unregistered alias is even worse. I have my issues with Bastardi, the NHC, HankFrank, Derek Ortt and the rest of 'em from time to time, but I can do it in a way that doesn't try to cut them down. If you could back up the "score being low for 5 years" with something of substance, your argument might hold some merit. But he's only been doing the landfall score since 2003. So whatever I guess. He can be a windbag, I ain't going to argue with that. But your post and its circumstances really doesn't dignify anything. Pffff

Steve

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center