ShanaTX
(Storm Tracker)
Fri Jul 29 2005 05:14 AM
Re: Franklin Reintensifies, 92L Bears Watching

Quote:

This year there seems to be a lot more negativity than I recall seeing for Frances and Jeanne. The tolerance level has gone down, and if/when things pick up, expect even more moderation goodness to occur.

Weather forums all over the net have been more tense than usual for oh... almost a week now. Maybe because we're heading into the most productive part of the season? Maybe, but I think it's everyone waiting for the other shoe to drop re 92L and 93L. I know *I'm* more than ready for them to get on with what ever is gonna happen - the suspense is higher than it ought to be. And Franklin is out there ... and may live till Christmas, but we've talked him to death

So... the "cold" front that came through... has anybody figured out if it's really going to contribute to a homegrown GOM storm? And how long before we know it won't?

'shana

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center