Ryan
(Storm Tracker)
Fri Jul 29 2005 10:37 PM
Re: Franklin Reintensifies, 92L Bears Watching

i think we may see a S FL landfall but im not sure it has the potential of becoming a hurricane so im think a TS by the time it reaches south flrorida..a lot of the models have it going thru a lot or islands before reaching florida. So i mean this thing wont have much space for developement it looks like.

The spaghetti model plots have it going thru DR/HAITI then going thru many or the "Bahaman" islands..so as time goes on, i think the possibility or a hurricane weakens..what do others think?

Edit -- the link you provided is to someone's mirror of subscriber (i.e. for-pay) content off of another website. I don't think the people who run Hurricane Alley would be too appreciative of their data being posted elsewhere for free; it also violates copyright laws. It's one thing to mirror something freely available or with permission; it's another to do it without permission and of something not freely available. Please use the freely available SFWMD images (accessible on the front page of this site) in the future...thanks! --Clark

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center