danielwAdministrator
(Moderator)
Mon Aug 01 2005 09:56 AM
August Already??

Hah! You went to sleep in July and slept until August. The first of August, that is.

edited at 1013Z
Small cyclonic circulation seen in the GOM. Near 25.3N/ 87.7W at 0945Z, and the 42001 buoy. At this time winds and pressures appear to be consistant with 24 hours ago. Very little change.

92L appears to be wrapping around a mid-upper level Low, NE of the Turks and Caicos. Moderately sized area of convection in East Quad at 0845Z.

93L-While I thought this Inves was beyond dead last night. First peeks this morning are showing it is still alive.
Circulation center should pass just north, if not over, the ABC Isles. In the next few hours. Convection had begun to look slightly impressive. But is now on a decline.
Back behind the main circulation of 93L is an area that fired up some rather intense lightning. At 0845Z this complex was located in the Eastern Caribbean, just west of Grenada.
I'll move 93L up one notch, but it still has a large area of wind shear ahead.

94L- or the system located well NE of the Virgin Isles and Lesser Antilles. Still appears to be cold-core. WIth the eastern semi-circle maintaining light to moderate convection.

Other areas of interest, to me, at this time.
A small area near 8.7N/ 48.7W, at 0845Z.
Small cyclonic circulation, and increasing intensity of the convection over the last 5 hours. This area is due south of 94L and separated by what appears to be another cloud of SAL dust.
System appears to have gained about 4 degrees of latitude in the last 24 hours.

Another cyclonic circulation is seen, near 7.4N/ 32.0W at 0845Z.
These are my observations, Not Official Statements. Please refer to Official NHC and NWS Products for your area.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center