Bloodstar
(Moderator)
Wed Aug 03 2005 07:32 AM
Feature fun and goodness

Well Good ole TD 8 is spinning away, Happily doesn't seem to be a threat to anyone but the fish.

What used to be 93L is trekking along popping up a line of convection, but nothing organized, but I might have to take the fork out of it because it has an opportunity to move into a friendlier environ. nah, leave the fork in it, it's done.

The coulda-woulda been hybrid is still spinning and popping up scattered convection near the center, Probably not an issue, but this year probably doesn't mean certainty. of course, it still has a shot because the water temps where it's located (32N 45W or so) are running a nice warm 26 - 27 degrees, so I'd give it a 1 in 5 chance or turning into something more at this point...

The only other feature, and I'm guessing it's an upper level low would be around 20N 55W so that's probably not going to be a worry anytime soon

Just thoughts on the other goodies out there...

-Mark
(IANAM so, take what I say with several large grains of salt...)

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center