ralphfl
(Weather Master)
Fri Aug 05 2005 04:42 AM
Re: Tropical Depression Nine Forms in Atlantic

BTW The 2 00 Runs i just looked at show a north turn.

Now will that happen? dunno that is the latest run from ukmet and the cmc i think it was both 00 runs i looked at show that motion.

But that is not to say if it does not get its act together soon it may as you said stay west but if we are going to use models the latest ones at this moment show the north turn but that is only 2 models.

But people really have no idea what casting does to some people.

3 weeks ago when i forget the storm name was going along, just for heck of it i asked the question about should i go to GA or wait and 3 people said they would cancel the trip.

Owell our church camp went to GA and the whole week we got 1 storm and it was not till friday and lasted 15 mins.

The point is too many people think they know more then the NHC and people wishcast so if by chance they are right they can say "look i told you so"

Heck if i keep saying each storm when its 6 days out is going to hit a certian area im bound to be right sooner or later

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center